Quietly Counting Down

We're still alive. We're just busy. Our July number was 41, our August number was 35, and we'll likely be getting our September number next week. We're heading into month six of waiting, and I can't believe how fast it's going. Baby E will be here before we know it!

 

1 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Slowly but steadily our numbers are shrinking. People keep asking me for an update, but I don't feel like there IS much of one. One number at a time...we're getting closer to our baby.

Post a Comment


About Me

I am a 20-something Christian, wife, full-time working mother of two. We are expanding our family through adoption, and this is our story.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Little Brother

Habakkuk 2:3

If it seems slow, be patient!
For it will surely take place.
It will not be late by a single day.