On being a number

Well, all UPS employees should be looking forward to a generous Christmas bonus this year, due exclusively to all of our cross-country overnight envelopes.

In other news, we're on the waitlist! Our dossier needed a few changes which were promptly made. We finally got our *number* yesterday, and we're officially waiting! I think this is the first time it's felt real, and I'm taking suggestions on how to calm myself down. Preferably without a prescription.

Our new family. Baby E is still a Paper Baby. Crappy phone picture because I'm on my lunch break and won't remember to do this tonight

 

2 comments:

emilyvogeltanz said...

Congrats! Thanks so much for following our journey and commenting on our blog. I am so excited for your journey!!
I just updated our Adoption FAQ page on our blog and included a link to our adoption fundraising text. You can check it out. I hope it is helpful to you. Best wishes...and I can not wait to watch your story unfold!

joy-
Emily V.
VogeltanzFamily.com

liv said...

Hi! Congratulations on getting a number! We are waiting on our home study to be written and then we will be able to mail everything in to AGCI. Looking forward to getting a number :)

Post a Comment


About Me

I am a 20-something Christian, wife, full-time working mother of two. We are expanding our family through adoption, and this is our story.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Little Brother

Habakkuk 2:3

If it seems slow, be patient!
For it will surely take place.
It will not be late by a single day.